gpg, mutt, and pine

Deedra Waters dmwaters at linuxpowered.com
Thu Jan 2 02:16:17 EST 2003

I'm curious as to wether any of you can help me with mutt. I'm farely
new to using it, but the one thing that's driving me insane with it is
that it seems like when I hit enter on a message to read it, it reads a
couple of message subjects before it reads the current message I've
opened. This is driving me insane:p

I'm also wondering if any of you know wether gpg works with pine, and if
so  if any of you can give me tips on how to get it working. If you can
I'd really appreciate it as mutt is driving me insane...:)

--
Help support Freenode and pdpc: http://www.freenode.net/contrib.shtml
My webpage: http://www.dmwaters.us

Check out  WOPN Freenode radio! http://www.wopn.org