The Chain's Cursor

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Jan 1 15:06:21 EST 2003

Janina,

I used the chain links for a week or so after some messages from
Kenny about it, but I never saw the problem of the cursor being
fixed at a corner of the screen. The version I had tracked the
cursor fine right out of the box. You must be doing something
wrong. If you do not have a big investment in it right now, such
as a lengthy bookmark list, I would recommending blowing it away
and grabbing yourself a fresh copy.

And remember to say the proper prayers while configuring, making,
and installing it this time!

Chuck

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh