Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Feb 28 11:31:43 EST 2003

From: Mario Lang <mlang at teleweb.at>

Hi everyone.

I'd like to announce to you the availability of a Debian specific
accessibility mailing list.  It is aimed at developers as well as
Debian users, to fascilitate communication and planning of future
efforts, as well as support for potential questions.

If you are a Debian Users, or interested in helping development
towards a a more accessible Debian Operating System, please subscribe
and participate in discussion.  Send a mail to
debian-accessibility at lists.debian.org with the word "subscribe" in the
message subject.

I'd like to emphasis that I'm no fan of splitting up discussion groups
into two little pieces, so I'll personally surely continue to post to
blinux-list if anything is relevant to the community as a whole.
Debian-accessibility is thought of as a communication platform for the
Debian community, in addition also going much farther than just
supporting blind users (at least, that is the theory).

--
CYa,