running vacation

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Wed Feb 26 21:47:21 EST 2003

Hi all.  As much as I've read the docs manpage for vacation, I seem to
have no clue to get it to work.  Could someone maybe send along some
concise instructions as to how to do it step by step?  I've always gotten
stuck where it wants you to edit the message or whatever, but I can't
figure out what editor it throws you in and or what you do if you type
vacation at the shell.  Also, what tdo you do with it in terms of mailing
list traffic??  Just curious.  Thanks much.