What time is it?

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Tue Feb 18 10:52:33 EST 2003

Hi, this is just a suggestion, not sure it will work in your particular
case. What you may want to do is check /etc/localtime. As far as I can tell,
your prompt looks syntactically correct. Have you possibly upgraded any
libs? i.e ones that deal with timezone data? BC that would be a place to
start.