Email server for Linux

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Feb 10 23:08:37 EST 2003

If you want to do remote administration, use ssh. It's bound to be more flexible then any web interface.

As for a mail system with a web interface, I use qmail myself, which does support multiple as well as virtual domains.
You can find it at http://pobox.com/~djb/qmail.html

I use sqwebmail for the web interface,
http://www.courier-mta.org
.