Email server for Linux

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Feb 10 22:29:25 EST 2003

Does this mean that users can't add their own accounts, or does it simply mean I
can't access their accounts to make administrative changes remotely from the
web?
Lorenzo

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.