Talking Debian Install Not Talking

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Thu Feb 6 03:56:54 EST 2003

I will try it now.  I have tried every other possible combination I could
devise (including dectlk, dtlk, decext, etc.).  Nowhere that I found, was
this written as the proper kernel parameter, and I must be missing a doc,
somewhere.

Btw: dumb newbee error on the not booting root disk situation: I must have
hit numpad enter, the first time, instead of regular enter.  Fine if not
using the default keymap, but otherwise is the shutup key.

Thanks.

Luke