help needed to conect to internet

Alexandre Alves Tôco alexandretoco at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 06:51:59 EST 2003

Hi, I believe this is the case. My net card is a PCI/Fast ethernet dec 21143
and If I found correct information in internet, it is not supported by
Linux.
I heard about a package called tulip but I don't have the skills to do the
system modifications yet. I am very new to Linux and I couldn't understand
yet how things work.
    Alexandre