mutt screws over subject lines

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Feb 1 17:10:39 EST 2003

Actually, I like threading so the truncation of subject headers in the
message list doesn't really bother me.  In fact, I modified the mormat
of the message list and the message bottom status line to include the
current number of the thread and the total so it would look something
like this: (2/5).  It works great now.