question about a redhat linux release

Tracy Son sonkt at iglou.com
Wed Dec 31 13:04:46 EST 2003

Hello.
This would be especially directed to any one here who happens to be envolved
with the ham radio internet relay linking project.
I am intrested in possibly setting up a linux system for the purpose of
getting online and using this system to link into a ham radio network that
uses the internet to link up with other stations.

They use linux for there linking software and it is a compilation of redhat
linux.
How would one go about installing the speakup program on there version of
redhat if it's not already there?
As far as I know, they have not included speakup on there redhat
compilation.

Is there any kind of a manual for speakup whair I can get this information?
Hopefully, some one can give me a few pointers for starters.
Tracy Son.