speech ingens

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Dec 31 07:12:12 EST 2003

Is it possible to use flite instead of festival? I would like to dabble
with emacspeak a bit and I understand one cannot use festival with
it.  But since I can't get flite to compile here, that might be a moot
point anyhow.  Do I have to beware of any special tricks or hints to
install festival?

I'm running Slackware 9.1 here and do not mind compiling and
installing from sources.  That would probably be much easier than
trying to force in a debian package or some such.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!