cell phones, which one has the best service?

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Dec 29 13:58:55 EST 2003

Hi.  I need to worn you I just left ATT wireless.  I got away from them
as soon as I could!  I kept having problem after problem with them.
Some of my problems were accessibility related, but most were just bad
service.  I'll only mention the accessibility issues.

The one thing in their favor was I got a braille bill.  Their biggest
problem for me is they required me to go to their web sight just to
check my minutes.  All other companies I know of let you check minutes
from your hand set.  Because I don't have a java script browser, I lost
access to their web sight 3 times since March.  I kept bugging them
until I could use it again.  Links 2.1 didn't work with their site.  If
you're a Windows user, then you probably can use the web sight without any
problems.  I don't have any Windows systems so I can't say for sure.
Mozilla never had a problem with it, but that meant I had to bug my girl
friend any time I wanted to use it.  As of last week, the sight was
working with elinks or lynx.
In my area, they are still a TDMA network.  I haven't read any where of
any work on an accessible TDMA phone, so I switched to Tmobile who are a
GSM network.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny