Compiling Flite

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Dec 28 23:31:07 EST 2003

I'm beginning to wonder if gcc 3.2 or above may have some fault here.
I got it once on a different machine running slackware 9.1 with same
compiler when compiling a kernel.  That time, I re-extracted the tar
ball for linux-2.4.23 and started the whole config/compile process
over again and went through flawlessly.  I thought perhaps these
internal errors might be hardware related or something but with flite,
I can't get past it at all.

For hell's sake, I might try and install the latest compiler package
from Slackware's test directory and give that a go to see what might
happen.  I believe it is 3.3 something.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!