Off topic -- Mobile accessibility V Talx

Charles Crawford CCrawford at Starpower.net
Fri Dec 26 06:03:04 EST 2003

It's the phone that was cited in the stettlement article.   They said it
would be available this month.  So Verizon probably has not heard of it
yet, but I am sure will carry it.

-- charlie.