Talking bios

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Wed Dec 24 11:10:20 EST 2003

I guess the issue some people have is that perfect accessibility can only be achieved by making the bios talk for itself
instead of having to connect a very expensive device to it that can cost as much as the computer just to get it to talk.
I generally share that opinion, but I will also add that anything at all is better than nothing.

PRINCE