IPTables Strangeness

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Thu Dec 11 18:19:34 EST 2003

I checked the man page: the option is lower case.  It doesn't show up at
all in help, which makes me suspect some kind of version mismatch,
although I'm running the latest debian stable release of iptables.
I don't think a module is the problem there, and at the moment I'm not
sure how to check.  (no idea which one would support this option).

Luke