Servers and Tos

Jes and guide dog Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 20:03:03 EST 2003

Well, the following text says it all right here:
The Road Runner Service as offered under this Agreement is a residential service offered for personal, non-commercial use only.
Subscriber agrees not
to use the Road Runner Service for operation as an internet service provider, for the hosting of websites or for any business
enterprise.  Subscriber further
agrees not to connect the cable modem to any computer other than the Computer(s) or to any server (or any computer running server
applications that provide
similar protocol services over the Road Runner Service), including without limitation any servers for mail, HTTP, FTP, RTP, IRC,
DHCP, or multi-user interactive
forums (e.g. gaming). So, unless I miss my guess, this answer is no... Am I right or wrong on this? All the thing says is that
you're not suipposed to hook up the cable modem to a computer that is running these applications.

Jes and Harley
Email: jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Msn instant messenger: subman70 at hotmail.com