slackware iso's

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon Dec 1 18:17:10 EST 2003

they are for paranoid people who think everything's out to get them.
all you need to do is check the size of the isos you got and the isos
on the server. if they match then you probably got a complete set.
I have no idea how to varify the md5 checksum of the isos under
winblows nor the signature (the .asc file). I do know you need gpg and
the public key used to sign the isos.
On
Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 05:12:30PM -0500, Christopher Moore wrote:
> Hi gang,
> What do you do with the .asc and .md5 files associated with the slackware
> iso's?  I think they have something to do with checking the accuracy of the
> iso image but not sure how to use them.
>
> Thanks.
> Chris

back.