Apology

Jes and guide dog Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 1 17:22:03 EST 2003

Hello all. I would like to take this time and apologize for the post I sent last night. In a rage, I didn't think before I acted,
and this has caused unnecessarry harm to some members, both current and former ones on this list. The person who I complained
about last night about taking Linux on and off of his system has called me and we have discussed this matter. I don't want this
thread to go beyond this, and I would like everyone to simply forget about this and let's just get on with things. I appreciate
the fact that I could vent here, however this was simply not the place to do it. Again, I wish to apologize and please, let's just
move on with things and forget this ever happened.
Jes