text to html

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 16:31:35 EDT 2003

Hi Ann, I just wanted to say a few things real quick. Thanks for your
contributions to the discussion. I do value Janina's opinions and
statements. Giving me a list of her work experiences might make my
admiration for all the work she has done raise another notch, and
personally I have nothing against her, as I hope the same goes for
myself; however, we just seem to disagree upon this issue and work
experience while valued in its addition of validity to Janina's position
does not really affect the argument in my opinion. Also by the way
*smile* I am male, my name is persian so most people don't recognize it
*smile*.

Have a great one,
Sina