text to html

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Aug 31 16:02:46 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Well, Janina you have a valid point.  One should examine any opinion
or knowledge dispensed to see its validity.  However, having never
seen Sina's name on here, I just wondered if she knew with whom she
was speaking.

Even The Pope can make mistakes, and this from a practicing Catholic,
but it does pay to know it's The Pope speaking if you're going to
evaluate a statement for validity.  One assumes that The Pope has a
reasonable amount of experience which would be used in making
statement.  Same is true for you.  I would evaluate whatever you said
in light of my own experience and in light of past experience of your
posts.  Giving Sina a list of your work experience would help her  to
evaluate properly.  One should always evaluate from a position of
knowledge.  <smile>

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons