text to html

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 26 23:54:13 EDT 2003

Ann

You are coming very close to suggesting that, because of her position,
titles, job descriptions, and knowledge, she should not be questioned.
Now, you didn't flat out say that, but you are standing on the line, with
your "pay attention!" comments.

By that logic, since Bill Gates obviously knows computers (after all, he
wrote DOS, *runs* the largest computer company in the known universe, and
used to have a position of sorts with IBM): he probably shouldn't be
questioned about his statements regarding computers.  After all, who will
ever need more than 640K of RAM?

Luke