help with a name server

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Aug 23 22:08:13 EDT 2003

I use dyndns.org which charges for names not under their domain about
a one time fee of $30, but they have been very reliable and it seems
worth it to me.  I think they also have hosting too, but the two
don't have to go together.  Check http://www.dyndns.org for further
information.

on Saturday 08/23/2003 Gregory Nowak(greg at romuald.net.eu.org) wrote