help with a name server

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Aug 23 21:58:17 EDT 2003

You  might want to check out the public dns
http://www.granitecanyon.com
. There are a few of us on the speakup list running our own name
servers (myself included). Since Bill is also running a name server,
I'm thinking he is doing primary dns for you, and you need someone
else to do secondary. I am already doing secondary dns for someone
else, and Bill is doing primary. If nobody else is willing to do secondary for you, and if
the public dns above doesn't work for you for some reason, write me
privately.

Greg