Where would you like to go today?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Aug 23 15:09:00 EDT 2003

All very true, Jude, however we can't blame them if the responsible
officials at power companies and railroads continue to use such junk.
Rather, we need to call those officials and the government regulators
who oversee them to account for making such poor choices.

It's time to demand more responsible decisions from our governments.