Help to me

Bastono bastono at teol.net
Fri Aug 22 15:38:05 EDT 2003

     Hi all!

Please help to me.
I  have  Windows  SE  and  JAWS  4.51  installed  on my computer, with
recently  added  Linux Slckware v.9, on a separate partition. I do not
have  any Linux sintesizer, ither software or hardware one. What can I
do in order to make my Linux speak?
I am primarily interested in software solutions, but if anyone suggess
any  hardware  solutions  I would need more detailed information. Such
information may be posted privately if considered so (private address:
bastono at teol.net).
I am less interested in hardware solutions because
I  am  not  in  position  to  apply/buy  them  (I  live  in Bosnia and
Herzegovina)
Is   there  anyone  with  more  concrete  experience  with  'Festival'
sintesizer.  I  am  specially  interested  in  it,  since  it supports
Esperanto also.

Gradimir Kragic,
E-mail: bastono at teol.net