Where would you like to go today?

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 22 09:56:54 EDT 2003

I still maintain that half the battle is convincing them that linux is a
viable alternative.
there's people out there that don't wanna learn a whole new terminology
for devices or drives etc.
unfortunately they want point click and I don't care how it gets done.
personally, I'd like the entire world's computing population to make the
switch but if that were to happen, you'd end up with a similar result.
sick and infected computers.
why.
because the coders of viri are targeting for mass disruption.
and let's face it, the majority of the world's pc users out there and
make no mistake they're nothing more some are a bit less but, they're
users.
dumb users that point shoot and hope for the best.
until we change that mind set we won't get anywhere.

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun