Where would you like to go today?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Aug 22 09:46:45 EDT 2003

I don't see what's so hard, Alex.

If there were computers whose responsibility it was to monitor certain
conditions and sound/flash/email/page alarms at certain levels, and if
these machines failed to work because they'd been virus infected,
wouldn't that be very clear about whose responsibility it was?

I can draw other pictures that are just as clear in my mind.

Let's face it. The news is full of stories about sick computers,
infected with this or that virus. It's an epedemic. And 100% of them are
running a certain company's OS.

What's confusing about that?

So, if this turns up in the blackout maybe the correct answer is "Go get
Linux."