order of jacks on sblive soundcard

mark muscat mmuscat at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 21 19:43:33 EDT 2003

Hi cheryl:
if you are standing in front of the computer, the midi port that is the
one that looks like a smallish parallell port will be on the right.  the
ports going to left are:
Line out, Speak Microphone, Line in and the fifth I am not sure, but I
think it is a digital port of some description.
I hope that this helps.

Mark