order of jacks on sblive soundcard

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu Aug 21 19:35:25 EDT 2003

Sorry, but I've forgotten and can't seem to figure it out by trial and error.
My sblive has five jacks and i'm trying to differentiate the speaker jack from the line-out jack. I believe they are right next to each other on one end. As I recall the mike is the middle jack and line in is to the left of the mike jack as I stand in front of the computer. Anybody who has an sblive and can straighten me out on which is speaker and which is line-out, I would appreciate it. I'm getting lots of static when i try one of these jacks and it's hard to figure out what's wrong if i can't be sure which jack I'm working on.

Thanks.

Cheryl