epic questions

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 19 09:15:41 EDT 2003

in your .ircrc file put something like this.
set log on
log shoudl be in all caps.

hth
Thus spake Alex Snow,

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun