epic questions

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 10:07:53 EDT 2003

Hi All. Yesterday I updated my copy of epic to the latest code, epic4-1.1.12.  Everything seems to be working fine except for one thing.  I cant figure out how to turn on logging.  with epic4-1.0.1 and 1.1.1 I used to just type /log on but this doesn't seem to work in the new version.  It just says I need to specify a logfile first.  I cant figure out bhow to do this...I even read the manpage for epic and couldn't find anything about logging in there. Could someone give me the syntax for the log command and tell me how to specify a logfile?
Thanks!