ltsp kernel pkg with speakup available

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Aug 16 12:14:03 EDT 2003

Hi all. I have put together a modified version of the latest ltsp kernel package with a speakup enabled kernel.
It is somewhat incomplete;there is no kernel for use with pcmcia and I left out a kernel patched with the linux progress patch since I thought that wouldn't be of much use for someone using speakup...
It's available at http://h14me.homelinux.net:8080/ftp/linux/ltsp.
I'd apreciate any feedback from people who have either had success or failure with the package. I can't test it since I don't have either debian or redhat and haven't had a chance to look at the scripts to see exactly what they do in order to atempt to make it run on slackware...