Listen-up's Features?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Aug 15 04:41:09 EDT 2003

Which features are expected to be working right and which ones are
considered "not completed"? The reason I ask is I was trying things
like bookmarks and the place saving feature upon exiting and none of
them work.  It did not creat any .DTB files in my user directory.  Is
that part just not done yet or is there really a bug we need to track
down? Are those aspects of listen-up working for anyone else?

BTW, the audio is great.  I listened to the Martin Leuther King "I had
a Dream" speech and it was great and the arrow keys navigated around
fine.  I don't think the "where am I" feature worked for me eather.

If I can get more comfortable with the curses stuff, I would like to
add some short-cut keys to the menu functions so they could be
executed from the navigate mode.  But perhaps the navigation keys are
suppost to have that part covered?
--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html