getting listen-up

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Aug 13 12:19:11 EDT 2003

What I did was look at the checkout script for speakup to get the
exact path of the CVS repository and plugged in listen-up in place of
speakup for the module name.  I simply did a man cvs command with the
above changes to checkout the module onto my hard drive.  I then
proceeded from there to do my ill-fated compile <sigh>.  If I can get
my compiler to deal with the type miss-match errors, I'll be well on
my way.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:03:19AM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> I am truly sorry, but I missed the original linsten-up posts and the latest posts in the archive seem to be May, so I assume we aren't doing archives any more.
> I did download osalp with no problem from the goodies directory, but how do I get listen-up from cvs?
> Sorry again for having missed this info; you can reply privately if you think I'm the only one who missed it and everybody else will hate seeing the repetition.
> The listen-up link on the website says nothing's happening and there's no maintainer; obviously not so any more.
> thanks.
>
> Cheryl

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html