getting listen-up

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Wed Aug 13 12:03:19 EDT 2003

I am truly sorry, but I missed the original linsten-up posts and the latest posts in the archive seem to be May, so I assume we aren't doing archives any more.
I did download osalp with no problem from the goodies directory, but how do I get listen-up from cvs?
Sorry again for having missed this info; you can reply privately if you think I'm the only one who missed it and everybody else will hate seeing the repetition.
The listen-up link on the website says nothing's happening and there's no maintainer; obviously not so any more.
thanks.

Cheryl