a distro designed for booting over the network

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Tue Aug 12 22:02:58 EDT 2003

Yea, the lts is a really kewl project. I created a boot image
that i wish i could have gotten onto an eprom, but it worked fine
from a floppy. I was able to set the server up and then have the
terminals boot into both X and console moded. Was a fun project,
too bad it got cancel because of lack of interest by management.
They went the Citrix route. Yuck!