a distro designed for booting over the network

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Tue Aug 12 00:20:31 EDT 2003

Hi all.

Well, the box on which I did my debian install had its hard drive die,
which probably explains some of the weird problems I posted about
during the install.

Anyway, this machine is a AMD k5 133 MHz, with 40 mb of ram. Since
the hd was a 1.2 GB, and since I very much doubt this motherboard can
take anything higher then 2 GB, replacing the hd isn't an option.

Since this box still has a working 3c905c card, I thought I could use
it as a dumb terminal. So, does anyone know of a distro designed for
booting over the network?
Thanks.

Greg