software speech for DOS

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 11 16:39:23 EDT 2003

He made a few things work, in a far smaller package, that several of the
other readers had problems with.  Of course, there are several things it
didn't do, and couldn't, that the others could, but everything's a
tradeoff.

Mind you, it would crash the PC from time to time, but I did use it with
sbtalker, for a couple of years.

Luke