mgetty+sendfax

Hugh Esco hesco at greens.org
Wed Aug 6 22:20:16 EDT 2003

Here is a working shell script to convert a lanscape postscript file into
a pdf file.  I'm no ghostscript expert, but after an hour or so of
studying the man page and tweaking this short script, I finally got it to
work without all the ugly obtuse errors.  Feel free to adapt from
here.

#!/bin/sh
gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile="$1".pdf -g6120x7920 \
-dBATCH -dNOPAUSE "$1".ps

-- Hugh Esco