cvs speakup and curser tracking

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Aug 6 08:08:38 EDT 2003

Sorry for the "Me too," but the sited example of alsamixer and my
previous mention of cfdisk are good reasons to have some means of
turning off cursor tracking while using such programs.  I agree, if
cursor tracking finally evolves to being *REAL* smart:), then that
"turn off" feature could be removed.  It's probably less confusing to
a new user to have to remember to turn cursor tracking on or off but I
too feel it would be ov some value right now.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html