cvs speakup and curser tracking

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Aug 3 15:26:28 EDT 2003

Yes and since many of Speakup's options are in /proc/speakup, it would
be interesting to save the window definition and options in there as
well and just use wrapper scripts to preload
/proc/speakup/window... with appropriate values for a given app.
Sounds kinda like the way we did things with ScreenTalk and Prokey.
Anyone remember back that far?:) Quite a bit of power there dispite
the brain dead OS we were using back then.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html