cvs speakup and curser tracking

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Aug 3 13:08:37 EDT 2003

Very cool. I knew I should have asked about this sooner! <grin>

Also, like the silence Window that I hadn't yet noticed in Speakup CVS.
However, I wonder if it will need to be much more sophisticated before
it's very useful? For example, I doubt that defining a particular region
as silent only makes sense in particular screens of particular
applications--not across consoles and all applications, for example.
Also, I would expect that being able to specify multiple regions for all
kinds of rule based behavior would be the eventual goal, e.g. silent in
some apps, auto spoken on certain screens of other apps, chained in a
particular order for yet other apps, etc.