Speakout Users

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Apr 30 21:27:40 EDT 2003

Well in terms of the pitch and stuff, I have a script that will reset
those values. I was just curious as to whether the punctuation delay
problem had been fixed, which it seems to have been. I apologize for
catching on late in this, however is Speakup now officially modular? Bc I
heard references to spkout.o, and I assume it is an lkm?

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.