Message length, was: Re: Which distribution?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Wed Apr 30 15:43:02 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Now Steve, if you're contrite and all that, why did you go and do the
same thing again?  To be contrite means that you have decided to
refrain from sin.  You haven't, not one wit!  You quoted Kirk's entire
message, including the headers and the footers!!  Now if you're really
contrite, prove it!  <sigh>  Man, I'd sure hate to be a priest.

Father, I I did it again, I ...  That's OK, my son, just say five Hail
Mary's...<grrrrrr>  Maybe it's a good idea we don't have personal
confessions any more unless you request 'em.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854