Which distribution?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Apr 29 17:27:08 EDT 2003

I don't know of a recent comparison of the different distributions of
Linux. Nor do I know of one with particular information for blind users.

There is a Red Hat Installation HOWTO specific for Red Hat 8.0 on the
Speakup web site at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

If you weren't using this HOWTO during your attempted installation of
Red Hat 8, you might want to try again with the help of the HOWTO.