Message length, was: Re: Which distribution?

Steven M. Sawczyn ssawczyn at email.com
Wed Apr 30 12:41:37 EDT 2003

Kirk, as one of those irresponsible posters, I want to appologize for
cluttering up the list with unnecessary traffic.  Certainly I could have
done my part to trim messages as I wrote replies and in future, I'll
make sure to do so.  I'd like to thank both you and the list for your
understanding.

Steve