Message length, was: Re: Which distribution?

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Apr 30 06:55:17 EDT 2003

I can certainly make it larger but I won't for the exact reason you
asked me to.  In your article you quoted quite a few previous messages
with absolutely no trimming.  Why Ishould I make it longer if you and
others on the list can't learn to edit, trim and otherwise be
responcible posters?

It's this kind of irrisponcibility which is the reason I've put the
  limit on the messages in the first place.  It really is to bad as
  well because folks which really have something useful to say get
  chastized for all the absurd redundant quoting of messages.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061