CVS Speakup Observations

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Apr 30 10:44:41 EDT 2003

I have a speakout also, but I had to set /proc/speakup/tone to 12 to
get what used to be tone i.  But it does work (no longer in a
speakout directory of its own).

Now all we need is the Vocalize type functionality and an internal
key translation and we are there!

on Wednesday 04/30/2003 Steve Holmes(steve at holmesgrown.com) wrote